The Versatile Indoor Player Against Which All Others Are Measured.
Robbins – The Champion Of Synthetic Surfaces.
- Superior Safety: shock absorption, seamless uniformity, optimum friction.
- Superior Durability: Robbins Pulastic Systems provides a stable floor system featuring a renewable wear surface that can be professionally refurbished to last the life of the building.
- Lasting Beauty: color stability, permanent game-line bonding and easy, virtually invisible repairs including color and graphic changes.
- Permanent Performance: renewable wear layer can be recoated indefinitely.
- Superior Strength: Pulastic performs under the everyday use of tables, chairs and bleachers.
We Guarantee Quality with Every Pulastic Floor:
- Robbins Pulastic Systems feature a special recycled rubber shock pad for resiliency and ball rebound and meet LEED Certification requirements for use of recycled products.
- Robbins Pulastic Systems provide a seamless polyurethane structural layer that is strong, durable and free of mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
- Robbins Pulastic Systems are certified under stringent ISO-14001 environmental quality standards.
- Robbins Pulastic System’s roller-applied wear surface provides a delicate balance of surface friction and slide to make it the best choice for most indoor sports.
- Robbins Pulastic Systems offer a wide range of performance floors suitable for all levels of sport and recreation.
- Robbins Pulastic Systems have a floor for every age group, every activity and every budget.
Force Absorption Ratings:
- Concrete 0%
- Pulastic 4+2 ZS 14%
- Pulastic 7+2 ZS 29%
- Pulastic 9+2 ZS 36%
- Pulastic DG 51%
For help in your area, contact the Covington expert near you: